Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/22 13:27:27 UTC

getting problem to fetch idValue field on ftl

Hi list,
i am working on customising the find party screen and trying to list
idValues present in PartyIdentification table just like how party area code,
party types etc are listed. In partservices.java to list areacode, they have
used *dynamicView.addMemberEntity("TM", "TelecomNumber");* and to show that
they have used in findparty.ftl this:* partyRow.areaCode                *

But I am not getting printed on my customize ftl file. any  help is much
appreciated.

Regards,
Ravindra Mandre

Re: getting problem to fetch idValue field on ftl

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Awdesh for your help .

Regards
Ravindra Mandre