Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Christophe JAILLET <ch...@wanadoo.fr> on 2021/05/03 19:29:38 UTC

NOTICE: Intent to T&R on Sunday May 16, 2021

Hi all,

as you probably have noticed, the 2.4.47 has been distributed on mirrors
but not announced, neither on your favorite ML, nor on the official
httpd.apache.org website.

The reason is a very last minute regression discovered a few hours
before the announcement.

So, as the 2.4.32 release in March 2018, this 2.4.47 release will never
be officially announced.

In the hope of this issue being solved in the meantime, I plan a new T&R
on Sunday May 16, 2021, forecasting for a 2.4.48 release on Sunday May
23 or Monday May 24.

Best regards,
Christophe JAILLET

Re: NOTICE: Intent to T&R on Sunday May 16, 2021

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.
Done. 😬😅

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.
Christophe,