Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Alexander Garbuz <al...@isthmusgroup.com> on 2005/04/29 18:36:02 UTC

iBATIS presentation materials

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you for making  such a good software
product as iBATIS DAO and SQL MAP. I have been using it for about a year
and I have to say that I am very impressed with what you have done.

The company that I work for is looking into possibilities to replace the
existing application development framework that we developed internally
long time ago with iBATIS. I am currently working on making a power
point presentation on core iBATIS features. I was wondering if you have
something like that already done and available for public download or if
there are any presentation materials besides the PDF documentation
available on your site?

Thank you very much.

--
Alexander Garbuz

Isthmus Group Inc.
222 State Street
Suite 300
Madison, WI  53703
phone: (608) 661-1234
cell:  (608) 628 2448
alexander.garbuz@isthmusgroup.com
www.isthmusgroup.com

Re: iBATIS presentation materials

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
And I also have another one here, based very much on Clinton's

* http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&package_id=74701&release_id=316854

Among others.

HTH, Ted.

Re: iBATIS presentation materials

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Certainly. Here is a PPT that I've used a few times.

http://www.ibatis.com/downloads/SQLMapping.ppt

Good luck.

Cheers,
Clinton