Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Pranav Kumar Sahu <PS...@quark.co.in> on 2003/10/22 07:31:01 UTC

About Xalan-C++ 1.4

	Hi All,

	I am using Xerces2.1. Which version of Xalan-C++ should i use ? Is
it Xalan1.4 ?

	Where should i get more information about this version. I got the
archive that does not have any informative documents.

	I could not find any MacOS X project files with this archive, do I
need to build it my self and submit the patch.

	Suggestion are welcome.

ThanX
Pranav Kumar Sahu
QUARK MEDIA(India)

Re: About Xalan-C++ 1.4

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.

Hi,

You should be able to use Xalan-C 1.6 with Xerces-C 2.1.  There are MacOS
project files in CVS now, so you might even try building with the latest
CVS.  We never patch old releases, so project files for 1.4 would not very
useful.  However, feedback for the existing project files would be great.

Dave

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Pranav Kumar    |
|         |           Sahu            |
|         |           <PSahu@quark.co.|
|         |           in>             |
|         |                           |
|         |           10/21/2003 10:31|
|         |           PM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to xalan-dev    |
  |        To:      xalan-dev@xml.apache.org                                                                                       |
  |        cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)                                                                           |
  |        Subject: About Xalan-C++ 1.4                                                                                            |