Posted to pubscribe-user@ws.apache.org by Steve Kruse <sk...@adaptivemethods.com> on 2005/10/07 19:44:45 UTC

1 request -> infinite response

I'm new to pubscribe and I am trying to figure out if it is possible to
have a soap service that takes in one request and sends back an
unlimited amount of responses over an extended amount of time?  I've
been looking all over the web trying to figure out how to architect it
and if it is actually doable, it looks as though it may be but I havn't
found any examples of it.  I know this technology is moving fast and I
can't find any examples of people implementing a service this way.
One thing I am having a hard time grasping is how the soap client would
be coded to receive the multiple reponses via some sort of callback.
Sorry for being naive about the axis/soap world, but as I said it is all
pretty new to me.  Does pubscribe handle http multipart responses?

Steve