Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Mitchel Cohen <mi...@mindspring.com> on 2013/01/23 21:03:21 UTC

Footnotes at end of Chapter

Hi,
I'd like to move all footnotes in a book-sized document to the end of
each chapter.

How do I do that?

Thanx.

Mitchel

http://www.MitchelCohen.com

Ring the bells that still can ring,  Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-vSfwIJkjY

Re: Footnotes at end of Chapter

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Mitchel,

Mitchel Cohen schrieb:

> Hi,
> I'd like to move all footnotes in a book-sized document to the end of
> each chapter.
>
> How do I do that?

The only way I know is to use endnotes, not footnotes, and then put each
chapter into a section and collect the endnotes at the end of the
chapter (that is a property of the section).

Kind regards
Regina