Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net> on 2006/01/26 18:20:37 UTC

[shale] ClassNotFoundException: IgnoreBuilderRule

I updated to use the nightly from this morning and I'm getting the
following when trying to load a page:

afterPhase () - RESTORE_VIEW(1)
beforePhase () - RENDER_RESPONSE(6)
Jan 26, 2006 9:59:10 AM org.apache.shale.clay.faces.ClayViewHandler
renderView
INFO: Clay template renderView for /default.jsp
Jan 26, 2006 9:59:10 AM
org.apache.shale.clay.config.beans.ComponentConfigBean$WatchDog refresh
INFO: Loading file "/localhost/shale-clay-example/default.html".
Jan 26, 2006 9:59:10 AM org.apache.shale.clay.config.ClayTemplateParser
generateElement
INFO: Loading clay HTML template /default.html
Jan 26, 2006 9:59:10 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester startElement
SEVERE: Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.shale.clay.parser.builder.chain.IgnoreBuilderRule
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1338)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1187)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.ObjectCreateRule.begin(ObjectCreateRule.java:204)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:152)

I looked at the shale-clay.jar in the dist and sure enough, there is no
IgnoreBuilderRule class in there.  I looked in SVN and it was removed
from there  as well.  Any ideas why I'm running into this?

Rich