Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Günter Knauf <ef...@gmx.net> on 2001/08/03 19:28:42 UTC

Re: [contrib] GZ filter -- resend

Hi Ian,

got mod_gz compiled as DSO for Win32 and it loads fine into the server; have set 'GZFilter on'. But how can I now see that it works? Are there any vars which I can use to produce a logfile?

For Apache-1.3 there exists a similar module mod_gzip:
http://www.RemoteCommunications.com/apache/mod_gzip/
take a look at:
http://www.remotecommunications.com/apache/mod_gzip/src/1.3.19.1a/commands.txt
to see what directives are available for logging. It would be great if you could add some similar logging to mod_gz...

Guenter.