Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> on 2011/02/26 05:03:30 UTC

Fwd: [offlist again and no, onlist is not fine!] Re: [onlist is fine!] Re: [offlist] Re: SOAP over JMS and CXF.

Jeff, I do not want you to send me any more emails off list, under any
circumstances.  If you have a problem with any email I send, send it
directly to the dev list.  If others agree with you, I'll go along with
it, and apologize, as I did earlier today.  If others disagree with you,
OK, then maybe you are going overboard.  That's it!  There's no reason
to go off list.

I just don't want to receive off-the-list emails from you.  Period.

Glen

Posted by Christian Schneider <cs...@talend.com>.
Hi Glen,

I can understand that Jeff first sent you a private mail to tell you he
disaproved the tone of your mail.
I use the same practice at work. If I donĀ“t like someones actions and it
is a rather personal thing for me then I will not do
it in front of the team. Instead I meet with him in private and expect
things said there to be kept in private.

I know that in open source communities some rules are different but
sometimes things that work offline are also valid
for the online case.

Just my 2cent

Christian

--