Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Morteo, Karl (AFIS)" <Ka...@fao.org> on 2003/04/14 15:11:20 UTC

RE: Connect Tomcat to Tomcat (Using Ajp14 or JK2)

Sorry to clarify, I would like to configure a public facing Tomcat
installation serving pages on HTTP port 80 to also serve pages generated by
a second installation of Tomcat running on another computer.

IN the past I have configured public facing Apache and IIS servers to do
this using mod_jk and Ajp14 + ISAPI plugin.
However I see no way of configuring Tomcat to use another worker tomcat
installation.

I guess I need a way to specify in server.xml an Engine or Context from a
remote tomcat server with a connector. But I haven't found anything yet.

Any ideas ?

Karl.