Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric Crawford <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/18 16:52:11 UTC

Attaching product spec sheets to products

Does anyone know if ofbiz provides functionality to attach PDF spec
sheets to products so a customer can view them in the ecommerce
application? Thank you.

Re: Attaching product spec sheets to products

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You could also do something very generic and use the ProductContent
stuff. This is designed specifically for custom, structured content
that is specific to the needs of a particular site or type of product.

-David

Posted by Eric Crawford <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your help. I will see how your suggestions work out and
only create a patch if necessary.

Posted by Daniel Kunkel <Da...@BioWaves.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I forgot to recommend to have a look at http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices if not already
done. This of course before creating a patch.

Jacques

Posted by Eric Crawford <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.