Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ville Virtanen <vi...@cerion.fi> on 2009/04/22 18:50:17 UTC

[T5] Tapestry.decimalFormatSymbols

Hi,

I have javascript that depends on Tapestry.decimalFormatSymbols. How can I
ensure that those symbols are added to page?

Could there be annotation that would trigger it?

 - Ville

Re: [T5] Tapestry.decimalFormatSymbols

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Currently, including a field with numeric validation is the trigger
for this. There is not currently a provision for providing them
otherwise (the code that generates the necessary JS is inside the
NumericValidator class).

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Ville Virtanen
<vi...@cerion.fi> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have javascript that depends on Tapestry.decimalFormatSymbols. How can I
> ensure that those symbols are added to page?
>
> Could there be annotation that would trigger it?
>
>  - Ville

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos