Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Swen - swen.io" <me...@swen.io> on 2019/04/05 14:44:26 UTC

Packer and Cloudstack

Hi all,

does anybody have experience with Packer (www.packer.io)? I want to create
templates using Packer and Cloudstack is supported. But I cannot find a way
to use a preseed file to create a Debian/Ubuntu template.
Thanks for any help!

cu Swen

AW: Packer and Cloudstack

Posted by "Swen - swen.io" <me...@swen.io>.
Hi Andrija,

it would be great to have that public. Can you tell anything about the timeframe? There is definitely a need in the community and before I read your mail I was planning to dig deep into it and create some kind of tool for the community and maybe work on a talk about this topic for ApacheCon NA.
But if you already have something and are willing to share this in the near future I would not do it.

cu Swen

RE: Packer and Cloudstack

Re: Packer and Cloudstack

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.