Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2020/05/09 00:10:41 UTC

Wacky folder on Repository Snapshot for sling-project-archteype

Hi

I tried to release the sling-project-archetype but ran into an issue where it cannot upload the SNAPSHOT to its snapshot folder:

http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/sling/sling-project-archetype/ <http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/sling/sling-project-archetype/>

If I open this in a browser then I get a 500 - This stopwatch is already stopped.

I also saw that Jenkins ran into that issues today as well due to my commits.

Any idea on how to fix it?

- Andy

Re: Wacky folder on Repository Snapshot for sling-project-archteype

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

Try raising an INFRA issue in Jira.

Thanks,