Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Ni...@progressive.com on 2002/07/18 20:07:43 UTC

Making a SOAP application using WebSphere ???

Hello evryone...

Can anyone tell me how to start making a SOAP application using WebSphere?
I was wondering if there is some  step by step guide/tutorial available
online for running webservices using
WebSphere. I downloaded webservices tutorial from the IBMsite and
gosh...that tutorial is too complex for newbees....like me. Tutorial tries
to run the StockQuotes example which is huge
to start with.

Can anyone tell me a to run the simplest or farily simple SOAP/UDDI
application using WebSphere as
application server?

Thanks guys...i appreciate it..

Nishant Awasthi