Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com> on 2020/03/11 06:40:42 UTC

Re: Exclusive locks acquired at the hive table has not got released automatically when hive services gets restarted

Hi,

Quick questions:
- Which version of Hive are you using?
- What type of LockManager is used?

ZKLockManager is using ephemeral nodes to remove stale locks, but the
default timeout is a bit high.
DBLockManager uses heartbeat to identify stale locks, but you need a
AcidHouseKeeperService to clean them up.

Thanks, Peter

Sunny Jain <su...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. márc. 10.,
Ke 20:18):