Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/03/05 13:50:36 UTC

Digital and Apache IPv6..

    I received this item this morning.  (I have edited out much
    irrelevancy, but left the specific article intact.)  Apache for IPv6
    is being included in a Digital package (see the third paragraph).
    Fascinating!

    #ken    :-)}

Re: Digital and Apache IPv6..

Posted by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>     I received this item this morning.  (I have edited out much
>     irrelevancy, but left the specific article intact.)  Apache for IPv6
>     is being included in a Digital package (see the third paragraph).
>     Fascinating!

I can't find any mention of Apache at the DEC site referenced in the
article. Could it be that they confused av (AltaVista httpd) with
Apache?
--
chuck
Chuck Murcko