Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/06 18:33:29 UTC

tapestry-security 0.4.0 released!

You've spoken and we aim to please! In tapestry-security 0.4.0 we did
away with the shiro.ini and allowed configuring security
Tapestry-style with all-in-Java contributions. The release finally
combines all features from separate Shiro integrations (original
tapestry-security by Kalle Korhonen) and tapestry-jsecurity
(originally by Valentin Yerastov). We'll be adding a few signatures in
minor revisions, but the interfaces are already stable and the release
is fully integration tested against T5.2.5. Among other improvements
are some performance enhancement: processing Shiro filter chains
should be much quicker with 0.4.0. More information at
http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide.

Release notes:
Improvement
    [TYNAMO-67] - Allow contributing new security filters
New Feature
    [TYNAMO-76] - Re-write the built-in Shiro filters as Tapestry filters

Enjoy!
Tynamo Team

Re: tapestry-security 0.4.0 released!

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
It's stable as in its tested every which way. The only reason 0.4.0 is
carrying a beta tag is that I'm planning on adding a few operations,
and there's a remote possibility that some of the existing signatures
will change. I fully recommend every T5.2 user moving to 0.4.0 as soon
as possible.

Kalle

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
Wow... Good job...

I can wait for the stable version :)

Re: [tynamo-announce] tapestry-security 0.4.0 released!

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Kalle Korhonen
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You've spoken and we aim to please! In tapestry-security 0.4.0 we did
> away with the shiro.ini and allowed configuring security
> Tapestry-style with all-in-Java contributions. The release finally
> combines all features from separate Shiro integrations (original
> tapestry-security by Kalle Korhonen) and tapestry-jsecurity
> (originally by Valentin Yerastov). We'll be adding a few signatures in
> minor revisions, but the interfaces are already stable and the release
> is fully integration tested against T5.2.5. Among other improvements
> are some performance enhancement: processing Shiro filter chains
> should be much quicker with 0.4.0. More information at
> http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide.

That's great! ... Thanks Kalle! ... I'm going to hack it and replace
all my chenillekit-access with it as soon as possible

Kudos!
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com