Posted to users@camel.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 20:03:36 UTC

Dynamically building endpoint

I have a bean, lets call it "b" and a property P on the exchange. I want to
send the exchange to an endpoint with the URI:

  "foo:" + b.getSomeValue(getProperty(P)) + ":bar:" +
b.getSomeOtherValue(getProperty(P)) + ":suffix"

Is it possible to do this using to(...) or toF(...) ?
If so, what would the syntax be?

Thanks

Lars

Re: Dynamically building endpoint

Posted by helander <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

I got it to work.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See this FAQ
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM, helander <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a bean, lets call it "b" and a property P on the exchange. I want to
> send the exchange to an endpoint with the URI:
>
>   "foo:" + b.getSomeValue(getProperty(P)) + ":bar:" +
> b.getSomeOtherValue(getProperty(P)) + ":suffix"
>
> Is it possible to do this using to(...) or toF(...) ?
> If so, what would the syntax be?
>
> Thanks
>
> Lars

Claus Ibsen