Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Syed Farid Ahmad <sf...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/06 22:24:01 UTC

Re: RE : log4j and WSAD 5.0 anomalies and problems - Final Anwser

Hi,

Instead of changing file in ws-commons-logging.jar, I copied the commons-
logging.properties  to the source/ folder.

My commons-logging.properties contained:
org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JCategoryLog

When installing the applicatoin on the WSAD server, I changed the classloader
policy to PARENT_LAST and WAR class loader policy to APPLICATION.

Thanks,
Farid