Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/11/11 14:47:14 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "JamesVolunteers" by EricCharles

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The "JamesVolunteers" page has been changed by EricCharles.
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesVolunteers?action=diff&rev1=13&rev2=14

  ----
  '''Stefano Bagnara''' - James Committer since 2005. I first used JAMES when it was 2.0 for an email integration project for a customer. JAMES was great at basic integration but our integration needs evolved so I started contributing patches to JAMES and finally contributed a big part of the efforts leading to 2.3.0 and 2.3.1 releases. I use JAMES as my personal mail server and my company provide a newsletter sending service named [[http://www.voxmail.it|VOXmail]] using code derived from JAMES Server to handle delivery and bounce handling of millions emails. I'd like to see native support for DSN spec, plenty of bounce formats and the ARF format in JAMES sooner or later.
+ ---
+ [[http://twitter.com/echarles|Eric Charles]] On of the last committer. I use James 3.0 in production environment for a few my my clients (plain mailbox usage, access via imap4, pop3).