Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Punnoose, Roshan" <pu...@bah-systems.com> on 2006/09/13 23:51:43 UTC

[Axis2] NonBlocking Client

Hi,

I have a non-blocking client with the callback on a separate listener.
Is there anyway that I can keep that callback open even after the
response, while the server will be able to send more responses back to
the same callback? Then close it on the client side after I receive what
I want from the server?

Roshan Punnoose
Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Hi Roshan,

you have to override the methods of the Callback class (isComplete() and
setComplete()).

Regards,
Michele

Posted by Falk Bauer <fa...@gmx.de>.
Hi Roshan,

At this time, i do not know how to achieve a "listening" callback. But
maybe there is another way to solve your issue with a SimpleHTTPServer
at client side.

I have a similar scenario where a client has to listen for an amount of
notifications of a server. So the client instantiate a SimpleHTTPServer,
configured it and sent the epr (EndpointReferenceType) to the server.
The server generates the notifications and send them with
"fireAndForget" (oneway) to this client-epr.

So you can handle the incoming messages and wait for the things you want
to receive at client-side.

Hope, this helps you
Falk