Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by James Fraser <Ja...@veritec.com.au> on 2018/08/07 01:05:44 UTC

MSSQL Server

Hi All

I am building Guacamole from Source to test out using Guacamole with Azure MSSQL PAAS.

I had got this working on 0.914 however the glitch of creating a user bug was found.

I have tried building the latest from source which is building as Guacamole 1.0 and the SQLServer JDBC extension is also named 1.0 however when I start tomcat I am getting the following error

[cid:image001.jpg@01D42E3E.94B22560]

My guacamole.properties is listing
sqlserver-driver: microsoft2005

Is it functional in the latest build (I just want to test functionality against Azure PAAS, I understand the build is not fully complete)

Cheers

RE: MSSQL Server

Posted by James Fraser <Ja...@veritec.com.au>.
Thanks for the reply Mike

No trailing space after Microsoft2005, I have given it a rest for today so have not revisited.

The bug I was referring to is

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-505?jql=project%20%3D%20GUACAMOLE%20AND%20component%20%3D%20guacamole-auth-jdbc-sqlserver

Cheers

I am building Guacamole from Source to test out using Guacamole with Azure MSSQL PAAS.

I had got this working on 0.914 however the glitch of creating a user bug was found.

What bug are you referring to?

[cid:image002.jpg@01D42F20.8F15B350]

My guacamole.properties is listing
sqlserver-driver: microsoft2005

Do you perhaps have a trailing space after "microsoft2005"?

- Mike

Re: MSSQL Server

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.