Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/11 17:17:22 UTC

[NETBEANS-189] Updates for Sql autocomplete #3074

I'm sure it may have missed the 12.6 train but how does one go about
getting a PR (1)  labeled accordingly for inclusion in a coming
build/release for a given issue (2)?  I don't appear to have the authority
to see many f theses

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com

(1) https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/3074
(2) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-189

Re: [NETBEANS-189] Updates for Sql autocomplete #3074

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 at 17:17, Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sure it may have missed the 12.6 train but how does one go about
> getting a PR (1)  labeled accordingly for inclusion in a coming
> build/release for a given issue (2)?  I don't appear to have the authority
> to see many f theses

Added the NB13 milestone and requested review.

I guess it's generally better not to close active PRs - just force
push to update.

Neil