Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Jackson <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/26 15:36:11 UTC

Deploying Non-Maven Created Jar

I have a jar from a third party that I want to use in my maven project.
I was wondering if there is an easy way to setup a maven project so that
I can replace the jar and have it deploy to the server using mvn
deploy.  Does anyone have any instructions or samples of doing this?  I
know I can create the directory structure and files manually, but would
really rather have maven do that.

Any suggestions.

RE: Deploying Non-Maven Created Jar

Posted by ni...@planet.nl.
If it is only a jar file you wish to deploy:

mvn deploy:deploy-file [1]

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-file-mojo.html