Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 12:09:52 UTC

configure JAAS for each web apps individually

I know that for use jaas i have to put into tomee/conf dir a file
configuration.

and i set;:

Add to your CATALINA_OPTS the java.security.auth.login.config system
property:

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=$CATALINA_BASE/conf/login.config

but i think:

So i can use only a configuration of all web apps.

If i have many web apps with own jaas implementation , how i can set many
login.config for each web apps?
the system properties key still remain -Djava.security.auth.login.config

i not can configure thesystem properti e with -
Djava.security.auth.login.config int oMETA-INF/conf or web.inf/conf with
login1.configuration for web app 1 , login2.configuration for web app 2 .

i would configure the jaas for eaxch web app with own jaas configuration for
each web apps.

Re: configure JAAS for each web apps individually

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Le 17 déc. 2014 13:31, "mauro2java2011" <ma...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> 1)What signify :
> Understand by 'in between' than if login is done from the request it
> is usable otherwise no:  ???????

If dony dont do httpServletRequest.login forget it

> 2)My custom implementation of LoginModule it is packageable intp war  of
my
> web app orvi have package into a  jar and put iinto tomee/lib ??

War iirc

> 3) if i use the implementation with users.propertirs and groups
properties,
> i can  also put it into meta-inf or into web-inf  dir ?  How i can
> rererencecthis files for work with jaas.vonfiration also  into web
> application ??

Yes, relative to conf folder i think

Re: configure JAAS for each web apps individually

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

since several versions of tomee there is an in between solution.
Understand by 'in between' than if login is done from the request it
is usable otherwise no: JAASRealm supports configFile attribute. So
you can set it by context changing the realm by context (or in
META-INF/context.xml)

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com