Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Jeffrey H. Coffield" <je...@digitalsynergyinc.com> on 2018/10/26 14:19:21 UTC

NetBeans refactoring

I have NetBeans 9.0 built from source and it seems to be working as well
(if not better) than 8.2 so far. I found the section that does
refactoring and am interested right now in the "Convert Constructor to
Builder" section as the generated code has to be tweaked to get it to
match the style of code one of our customers want. Is there any
documentation/tutorial/examples on how it works?

Jeff Coffield

Digital Synergy, Inc.