Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/10/01 04:15:38 UTC

devs do what we can (Was: A 0.8 release? (was Re: [Proposal] rollback))

Re: devs do what we can (Was: A 0.8 release? (was Re: [Proposal] rollback))

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
You are correct. People need to do the work if they
have the energy to initiate a release. Other people
will follow and help. Same in every open source project.
And no-one needs to feel guilty for not helping.
When it happens it happens. If not then we will continue
on until the momentum gains.

-David