Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/10 11:14:52 UTC

Re: Why jtreg

Hi guys,

Based on the SVN and Dennis' git repos, I now have a local git repo that
contains a gradlefied new test module. It accomplishes little for the
time being:
- follows River's gradle project format
- rectified (removed unused imports, corrected some package definitions
etc.) that prevented compiling
- can now be compiled

I planned to create at least one working Spock unit test to see how it
works out, but unfortunately was overwhelmed with other duties.
I thought that moving unit tests to their respective modules may come in a
later phase, or as soon as a new test is created.

Now, before leaving for long holidays it may be the time to merge this work
to somewhere.
Should I make my own github repo and put these changes there? I do not know
how pull request on Dennis' would work with large number of files/changes
(~ 5000).

Ideas?

Zsolt

Re: Why jtreg

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zsolt,

Create a pull request and I’ll merge it in

Thanks

Dennis