Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu> on 2013/08/29 18:00:05 UTC

include temporal in 3.1? [was RE: [VOTE} Release Apache cTAKES 3.1 - rc2]

Dima et al,
Do you want the temporal project included as part of 3.1?

I included it because it was included in the root pom in trunk in November, and because of CTAKES-82, but perhaps I misinterpreted that JIRA item.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-82

- James

Posted by Steven Bethard <st...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Dmitriy Dligach
<dm...@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> My personal opinion is we should *not* include it. It's not quite ready for
> ctakes end users just yet.

Yeah, there aren't any models included in it at the moment, so it's
not very useful.

Steve

Posted by Dmitriy Dligach <dm...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi James,