Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/06/26 04:48:24 UTC

[Ant Wiki] Update of "ExternalResources" by heatherfox

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by heatherfox:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/ExternalResources

  = Books =

+  * ''IBM Rational® ClearCase®, Ant, and CruiseControl: The Java™ Developer's Guide to Accelerating and Automating the Build Process'' by Kevin A. Lee published by IBM Press -http://www.ibmpressbooks.com/title/0321356993
   * ''Java Development with Ant'' by ErikHatcher, SteveLoughran published by Manning Publications -http://www.manning.com/hatcher/index.html
   * ''Ant: The Definitive Guide'' by Jesse E. Tilly and Eric M. Burke published by O'Reilly - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/anttdg/
   * ''Java Tools for Extreme Programming: Mastering Open Source Tools, Including Ant, JUnit, and Cactus'' by Richard Hightower, Nicholas Lesiecki ( ErikHatcher contributed to Ant sections ) published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. - http://www.wiley.com/cda/product/0,,047120708X,00.html

Re: [Ant Wiki] Update of "ExternalResources" by heatherfox

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by heatherfox:
> http://wiki.apache.org/ant/ExternalResources

>   = Books =
>
> +  * ''IBM RationalA^? ClearCaseA^?, Ant, and CruiseControl: The Javaa^"? Developer's Guide to Accelerating and Automating the Build Process'' by Kevin A. Lee published by IBM Press -http://www.ibmpressbooks.com/title/0321356993

oh my. ClearCase and Cruise Control in one project. Scary.