Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2010/12/06 17:46:09 UTC

Apache Contact Details

Dear River Community,

River is currently (hopefully) gearing up to graduating out of the
Apache Incubator.  As such we need to submit certain documents to ASF
and these documents include contact details, specifically our
apache.org email addresses.

Can I ask that you all make sure that your Apache email address is up
to date and forwarding to an appropriate account.  There's some stuff
going on on the private list as well, so please can you make sure that
you have a valid subscription to that list also?

I've BCC'd a handful of addresses of people who responded to my "Do
you want to keep your committer status?" email from a while back, but
who I'm not sure are still subscribed to the dev list.  I apologize if
you do end up getting this email twice, I just want to make sure that
everyone has ample opportunity to be heard and know what's going on.

Cheers,

Tom