Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pål Wester <pa...@never.no> on 2001/02/23 20:30:32 UTC

mm.Mysql pool in C 1.8.2

I was using C1.8.1-dev and made a
connection using pool in cocoon.properties.

Now, the whole damn thing is moved to a server
which uses C1.8.2 and when I try there I get
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error opening pooled
connection: quart: Database type org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver not implemented.

I get conection thru defining all variables
in the esql-taglib, but not by the pool..

Is this a known experience or is it that turbine
is more grumpy in C1.8.2??

mvh:
Pål Wester, programmerer
never.no as, stortingsgt 30, 0161 Oslo
direkte: 22 01 66 34, 906 900 62
tlf: 22 01 66 34, fax: 22 01 66 21
http://never.no - icq:103476059
~ hvis du ikke klarer det på første forsøk vil jeg ikke anbefale hangliding
~

Re: mm.Mysql pool in C 1.8.2

Posted by Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>.
Pål Wester wrote:

> I was using C1.8.1-dev and made a
> connection using pool in cocoon.properties.
>
> Now, the whole damn thing is moved to a server
> which uses C1.8.2 and when I try there I get
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error opening pooled
> connection: quart: Database type org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver not implemented.

Have you tried to change DBMySQL to DBMM in cocoon.properties:
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBMM,...
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBMM=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

Maybe this helps.
--
Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501

Re: mm.Mysql pool in C 1.8.2

Posted by Ulf Holm Nielsen <do...@dyregod.dk>.
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBMM=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBMM

processor.xsp.pool.database.test.driver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
processor.xsp.pool.database.test.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/something
processor.xsp.pool.database.test.username=blabla
processor.xsp.pool.database.test.password=swiiiiiiing
processor.xsp.pool.database.test.maxConnections=3
processor.xsp.pool.database.test.expiryTime=3600000

and the <esql:pool>test<esql:pool>

worked for me ..

Ulf Holm Nielsen