Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/18 09:36:07 UTC

The board approved Apache Onami

Hello folks,

in yesterdays boards meeting the Apache Onami project has been
confirmed with its chair Simone Tripodi. We have managed to pass all
hurdles and can now start with the final graduation steps, like
getting onami.apache.org and so on.

On this point I would like to congratulate you all for you efforts. It
was fun being a mentor and it will be fun to staying as committer at
Onami.

Also I would like to congratulate the new chair Simone, who totally
deserved this title with his extraordinary and motivating work.

As we area "young" project i would like to remember us all on reading
through the PMC docs:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#pmc

Party on, and I will start with a few gradutation tasks soon as described here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#requesting-graduation

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: The board approved Apache Onami

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot mate for helping on that, since I am running against the time
at work! :)

Alles Gute!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Congrats everyone.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all guys,

I really want to point on the fact that Onami wouldn't have get graduated
if anyone of *you* wouldn't have joined.

Thank you guys, if we are a TLP community it is because of the trust,
effort and commitment you put in Onami - this is priceless, I owe a beer to
any of you.

All the best!!!

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Daniel Manzke <daniel.manzke@googlemail.com

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.