Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/26 20:34:28 UTC

admin user

Hi,

Where would I find admin with password of ofbiz?  Why isn't it at party?

Is there documentation about ofbiz explaining the various areas of the site?

Regards,

Brendan Vogt

Re: admin user

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you logged in using admin
then the problems is solved.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 10/26/2007 12:40 PM:

RE: admin user

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: admin user

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
admin is in the seed data

Re: admin user

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Oct 26, 2007, at 12:34 PM, Brendan Vogt wrote:

> Is there documentation about ofbiz explaining the various areas of
> the site?

Check on the links on the OFBiz home page (ofbiz.apache.org). There
is a link to end-user documentation there.

-David

RE: admin user

Posted by Case Torres <Ca...@casetorrestech.com>.
Brendan,