Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/05/17 06:21:47 UTC

[Discuss] Network partition validation error messages are not shown in the UI

Hi Devs,

I see an issue in the Add Network Partition page in the UI. When an invalid
network partition is added the validation error messages are not shown in
the UI:

​
It looks like there is a problem in the way exceptions are handled in this
flow.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Network partition validation error messages are not shown in the UI

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Dakshika,

Thanks for your response. I have now fixed it and pushed to master branch.
The problem was with the way exceptions were handled.

Yes technically the problem is in the backend, however from the user's
perspective the issue is visible via the UI.

Thanks

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,