Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2014/03/13 08:03:58 UTC

How do you use Hama?

Hi users,

I really would like to know how do you use the Hama.

Research projects also fine. Can you share your use case to give us
more insight into what you are trying to do?

Thanks!

--
Edward J. Yoon (@eddieyoon)
Chief Executive Officer

Re: How do you use Hama?

Posted by Arian Azin <ar...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome, Edward. One job creates walk segments, the next joins them
to give a full walk.

Re: How do you use Hama?

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks!