Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Madsen <pa...@coventus.com> on 2000/11/20 21:36:10 UTC

file redirect within XSP?

Simple scenario, I load one XSP file, it queries a variable and then
either one of two other XML pages are loaded. How do I accomplish this
within XSP?

I've thought about declaring two entities (one for each alternate XML
page) and then referencing the appropriate one within an <xsp:logic>
element but it seems that I would end up with superfluous XSP and XSL
processing instructions (because the two alternate pages must be able to
stand alone as well as being dynamically loaded)

Thanks for any insight

Paul

--
Paul Madsen