Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "saravanan.t" <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/04/24 14:19:21 UTC

NMR example: extending the client to access a cxf-bc provider endpoint

Hello,

I got the NMR-nmr example (client + endpoint) working and understood nmr
registry.

Now, the question I have is, if i wanted to make the client send mesage
between the EchoEndpoint and another CXF-BC provider endpoint (based on some
condition):

1) create a cxf-bc provider xbeans.xml along with wsdl and package this as
osgi bundle.

  is that possible? if so, could you please tell me how do i do it?

2) package the xbeans.xml + wsdl along with the client itself. here, can i
use EndpointExporter to create a separate osgi service & nmr endpoint to be
used by the client.

  does this make sense at all?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Re: NMR example: extending the client to access a cxf-bc provider endpoint

Posted by "saravanan.t" <sa...@hotmail.com>.
My understanding now:

NMR endpoints are at a lower level than JBI endpoints. So, accessing a JBI
endpoint from within NMR is not possible. Which kind of explain why I
couldn't find the endpoint from the example client:
  "No managed endpoint registered with id:
ad750456-3d12-41a1-ba84-719fa14655cd"

I could create a bundle for cxf-bc provider though.