Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lübbe Onken <l....@rac.de> on 2004/05/18 07:08:52 UTC

German translation, Committ access

Hi Folks,

since I'm willing (and able) to maintain the german translation of
subversion, I humbly request commit access to the subversion/po
directory. If that's Ok, then I'd like to have the same user id,
luebbe@tigris.org (and password) as in the the TortoiseSVN project.

Cheers & Thanks
-Lübbe

Re: German translation, Committ access

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Lübbe Onken <l....@rac.de> writes:
> since I'm willing (and able) to maintain the german translation of
> subversion, I humbly request commit access to the subversion/po
> directory. If that's Ok, then I'd like to have the same user id,
> luebbe@tigris.org (and password) as in the the TortoiseSVN project.

Considering that you wrote the de.po that's there now, this seems
pretty reasonable :-).

I can't get your tigris password, but if you can mail it to me
privately (plaintext is fine) I'll set you up.

-Karl