Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ahsan Ali Aslam <ah...@sensys.com> on 2016/08/23 13:01:54 UTC

Need some help regarding Camel Olingo2 Component

Respected Team,

I am using Apache Camel using Spring. I want to read OData using Camel Olingo2 component. But when I follow the documentation, I find some service Uri errors. I have applied multiple ways to configure it but I couldn't find any help.

Please provide me with the correct method to read/ write data using Olingo2 component. Your reply will be really appreciable.

Thanks.

Regards,
----------------------------------
Ahsan Ali Aslam
Software Engineer
Development
SENSYS Inc.
INTECH PROCESS AUTOMATION PVT. LTD.
2nd Floor, Club and Community Center,
PCSIR Society, Phase - II, Lahore, Pakistan.

Mobile:  +92 312 4111855
Email:     Ahsan.Ali@Sensys.com<ma...@Sensys.com>
Skype:    AhsanAliAslam7
Fax:         +92 42 35315875
Web:      www.sensys.com<http://www.sensys.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION
This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, telephone, or fax, and promptly destroy the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Need some help regarding Camel Olingo2 Component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

A good idea is to check the unit tests of Camel components for
examples, as sometimes there are some tests that are good examples.
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/components/camel-olingo2/camel-olingo2-component/src/test

--
Claus Ibsen