Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Greg Lloyd <gl...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/27 21:46:19 UTC

Stress test

I am trying to use the cassandra stress tool with the user
profile=table.yaml arguments specified and do authentication at the same
time. If I use the user profile I get an error Invalid parameter user=***** if
I specify a user and password.

Is it not possible to specify a yaml and use authentication?

Re: Stress test

Posted by Jay Zhuang <ja...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
The user and password should be in -mode section, for example:
./cassandra-stress user profile=table.yaml ops\(insert=1\) -mode native
cql3 user=** password=**

http://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/3.0/cassandra/tools/toolsCStress.html

/Jay