Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by HANAX <ha...@centrum.sk> on 2005/07/10 14:32:25 UTC

don't want to add META

In target mxml document I got META tag but unclosed, seems that after transformtion that one was added. Also namespaces was added. In which step this is added? Does it have any relation to serializer? I can't still use XMHTL, it gives me error, so I added serializer vithout type which I expecct is XML, but why META with upeercase and unclosed was added?
Again, my current xmap:
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
  <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <!-- Voice -->
      <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^(.*?)([^/]*).mxml$">
        <map:generate src="cocoon://{1}{2}.xml"/>
        <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/document2mxml.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

Re: don't want to add META

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
HANAX wrote:
> In target mxml document I got META tag but unclosed, seems that after transformtion that one was added. Also namespaces was added. In which step this is added? Does it have any relation to serializer? I can't still use XMHTL, it gives me error, so I added serializer vithout type which I expecct is XML, but why META with upeercase and unclosed was added?

The default serialiser is HTML not XML. See the <map:serializers...>
sectiom of FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap This is the root
sitemap for the application.

In this same file you can see that there is a serialiser called "xml".
If you want XML you need to use thet:

<map:serialize type="xml"/>

Ross