Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alan <Dr...@Netvigator.com> on 2001/03/04 10:25:01 UTC

Jakarta NT Service

I have tried the Jakarta NT Service on Windows 2000. I set it to start
automatically. It can start automatically when the system boots. But
when I logged out and logged in again, I found that the service was
stopped. In fact, I found the same problem before with other software as
JRun service on NT 4.

Re: Jakarta NT Service

Posted by Eric Fialkowski <er...@micron.net>.
This is a known bug with the JVM.  I think there is one that doesn't exhibit
this behavior, but I know that 1.3 does.  Take a look at the Bug parade on
Sun's Java site.