Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Emmanuel Bailleul <Em...@telindus.fr> on 2010/02/01 10:01:46 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: Apache reverse proxy / mod_rewrite behaviour

Maybe : http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/caching.html#overview

(...)
This means that any other stages that might ordinarily happen in the process of serving a request -- for example being handled by mod_proxy, or mod_rewrite -- won't happen. But then this is the point of caching content in the first place.
(...)

Emmanuel

RE: [users@httpd] RE: Apache reverse proxy / mod_rewrite behaviour

Posted by Raymond Zeilstra <Ra...@wannahaves.nl>.
Hi Emmanuel,

Hmm, must have missed that bit! But thanks, this was indeed the problem!
I've setup another proxy in front with just the rewriting and now it works like a charm!

Cheers,
Raymond