Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 08:11:10 UTC

Re: Debugging Tests

Harbs,

We have one hour shift between our country as I remember ? Here is 08:15
a.m., so 8 p.m. today my time it is the best for me. What do you think ?

Would it be possible to share your desktop through the skype or do I have to
prepare mine?

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Debugging Tests

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Erik! :)

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: failed apacheflexbuild tests

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
> I tried to log in but it started asking questions trying to verify who I
> am.  Erik, since you created the email account we use, can you try logging
> in?

I have: I needed to change the password, which I did. The test email
from Jenkins was sent OK, so things should be back to normal ...

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: failed apacheflexbuild tests

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Looks like gmail is not letting Jenkins log in.  I wonder if it is because
we are running MD5Checker hourly and we have enough other builds running
that traffic is too high.

Here is part of the log:

Sending e-mails to: commits@flex.apache.org
ERROR: 534-5.7.9 Please log in with your web browser and then try again.
Learn more at
534 5.7.9 https://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=78754
t9sm8247421pas.29 - gsmtp

javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=javax.mail.AuthenticationFai
ledException>: 534-5.7.9 Please log in with your web browser and then try
again. Learn more at
534 5.7.9 https://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=78754
t9sm8247421pas.29 - gsmtp

I tried to log in but it started asking questions trying to verify who I
am.  Erik, since you created the email account we use, can you try logging
in?

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I think I have seen the same issue on the Mustella VM as well: mxmlc
not found ... But it seems to come and go?

EdB

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com> wrote:
> I've just returned from holiday; I think that this thread originally refers
> to flex-sdk_mustella job on the flex-mustella machine ?
>
> In which case, has anyone looked at almost everything having failed on the
> apacheflexbuild instance ?
> Looking at an easy small one :
> http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/MD5Checker/lastFailedBuild/console
> it seems like the Ant install can't see the mxmlc tasks ?
>
> c:\Jenkins\workspace\MD5Checker\MD5Checker\build.xml:88: Problem: failed to
> create task or type mxmlc
> Cause: The name is undefined.
> Action: Check the spelling.
> Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
> Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.
>

> Tom
>
> On 01/12/14 09:44, Erik de Bruin wrote:
>>
>> Thanks guys!
>>
>> Let me know if I can help out in any way. I'm just starting out with
>> FlexUnit, but I may come in handy to run tests, check solutions etc.
>> And if you end up having to struggle with Mustella, I may be able to
>> help you out with that.
>>
>> EdB
>>

>> On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 10:30 AM, piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Just for the note we have scheduled debugging session with Harbs tomorrow
>>> evening. I hope we will resolve all problems related to this.
>>>
>>> Piotr
>>>

>>> -----
>>> Apache Flex PMC
>>> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
>>> --

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: failed apacheflexbuild tests

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,

I hope you had a great time on the holiday! :)

We will be looking into Flex Unit tests for TLF not on the mustella tests.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

failed apacheflexbuild tests

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Re: Debugging Tests

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Thanks guys!

Let me know if I can help out in any way. I'm just starting out with
FlexUnit, but I may come in handy to run tests, check solutions etc.
And if you end up having to struggle with Mustella, I may be able to
help you out with that.

EdB

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 10:30 AM, piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just for the note we have scheduled debugging session with Harbs tomorrow
> evening. I hope we will resolve all problems related to this.
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com