Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 15:39:49 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Name/logo of the 3.3.x line

I've started to prepare the tp32 branch and get master organized for 3.3.x.
I was thinking we could name the 3.3.x line of code:

Gremlin Symphony #40 in G Minor

I have a a "Mozart" Gremlin ready to go if everyone like that. Good? or
other ideas?

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
hmmm - yeah - the collar is not so good now that you mention it. gremlin
has a fat neck. i was able to get the arms pretty good, maybe i can get the
neck better too.

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Here is what I came up with: