Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Balaji Soundrarajan <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/05 03:17:18 UTC

Re: tutorial problems

Hi Alex,

   I am also facing the same issue. It would be nice if you can share, How you solved the problem ?

Re: tutorial problems

Posted by Alexander Klenner <al...@scai.fraunhofer.de>.
Hi,

are you referring to:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: UIMA-AS Deployment Descriptor Editor 2.3.1 (org.apache.uima.as.deployeditor.feature.group 2.3.1)
  Missing requirement: UIMA-AS Eclipse Plugin: uimaj-ep-runtime-deployeditor 2.3.1 (org.apache.uima.runtime.fragments.deployeditor 2.3.1) requires 'package org.apache.uima 2.3.0' but it could not be found
  Cannot satisfy dependency:
    From: UIMA-AS Deployment Descriptor Editor 2.3.1 (org.apache.uima.as.deployeditor.feature.group 2.3.1)
    To: org.apache.uima.runtime.fragments.deployeditor [2.3.1]

I solved this by installing a local eclipse version in my home directory.

Regards,

Alex

--
Dipl. Bioinformatiker Alexander G. Klenner
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

   I am also facing the same issue. It would be nice if you can share, How you solved the problem ?