Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Brian Jeltema <bd...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/18 17:19:41 UTC

bogus datanucleus properties after upgrade

While doing an Ambari/HDP upgrade, at some point the Hive configuration for
advanced hive-site included an entry for datanucleus.rdbms.datastoreAdapterClassName
that was undefined, but which required a definition to save the configuration. I’m using
the internal MySql database, so I don’t know where that came from. I need to get
rid of that property because (I think) it’s preventing Hive from starting. How can
I delete datanucleus from my configuration?

Thanks
Brian