Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Pi...@fr.thalesgroup.com on 2006/07/10 11:33:20 UTC

[Woden-14] internet access without validation

Hi,

regarding the Woden-14 jira ticket, you are saying that "Woden currently retrieves XML schemas from the Internet each time it performs a validator.". But it seems it tries to access schemas from the internet even if the validation feature is set to false: I get warnings in my console saying that it couldn't locate the schema document at url..."

How come ?

Pierre

--
Pierre Chatel
THALES COMMUNICATIONS FRANCE

Re: [Woden-14] internet access without validation

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Woden is likely trying to access the schema for schema. This is used to
include the implicitly available schema types. An alternate solution needs
to be investigated. I'll look at this when I get a bit more time or anyone
else is free to jump in. I'm not sure there's a Jira currently open for
this so feel free to open one.

Lawrence

Pierre.CHATEL@fr.thalesgroup.com
07/10/2006 05:33 AM